The contract that you will control is made of a spacecraft and an additional payload: this is a complex contract from a technical and financial point of view, with a very specific scheme of funding and several customers to deal with.
The customer of the S/C is one the major Telecoms operator worldwide
Supporting the Program manager on all financial aspects, your role will be:
* Manage your satellite EAC (Estimate At Completion), P&L and Cash flow.
* Ensure the coordination of the overall program finance over France and the UK (3 UK activities)
* Responsible of all the financial content of the programs reviews on the right side of the Program Manager
* Produce the Program financial reportings for all Key Program Indicators ( Orders, Sales, Margin, Cost, & Net Cash) including the UK activities
* Monitor carefully your costs with respect to IFRS15 rule
* Analyze of project cost performance: follow Satellite activities by ensuring a link close with operational people; identify activities at risk and challenge the business to achieve the targets
* Anticipate & report monthly program Risks &Opportunities on the EAC. Participate in monthly project risk reviews.
* Update the EAC of the program on a quarterly basis into SAP financial system
* Perform monthly foreign reportings with appropriate analyse by currency (GBP, USD, CAD, JPY).
* Quarterly measurement of your project non-quality costs
* Work periodically on transnational (UK + France) combined tools and process improvement projects.
* Perform project Working Capital reconciliations, and correct any errors in the SAP financial system.
* Adhoc financial analysis.
You have the experience and the following skills: