The main objective is to manage Tetrapol Infrastructure/Terminal development or Agnet application projects at Airbus DS SLC (Secure Land Communications).
Tetrapol is an Airbus DS SLC proprietary telecommunication technology. Airbus DS SLC design, develop and manufacture all the core products that constitute the Tetrapol solution: Core Network, network monitoring solution, the terminals.
Agnet is Airbus DS SLC's brand for its new telecommunication technology relying on 3GPP Mission Critical Systems standard.
The Project Manager is in charge of the realization of related product projects to deliver Tetrapol / Agnet customer as per Tetrapol / Agnet Roadmap and Solution portfolio, on Quality, on Time, on Costs.
He/She is responsible for the successful achievement of this project under the technical, schedule, performance, quality, financial aspects at the customer and stakeholders satisfaction, and as such, he co-ordinates and facilitates all activities by clear delegation of authority of the management given at C0 milestone.
He/She will work in strong and close collaboration with Tetrapol Solution Business Manager based in France, Elancourt.
As Project Manager, he/she is the Head of corresponding Projects Core Team:
- He/she defines the detailed Projects plan from an approved Project scope and clear Technical Product / Solution requirements, and creates Projects WBS including all deliverables, inputs/outputs from/to other related Projects and/or Work Packages
- During the development project execution, he/she ensure the good progress of the projects, manages the interface between the projects, Customer project (in strong coordination with the Product Manager), coordinates with other Projects related to the Solution, and has authority to define other interfaces, and maintains plans up to date.
- He/she coordinates Project related internal activities and authorizes the start and stop of activities linked to the scope of work of the project at work package level,
- With project stakeholders (product managers, line managers, sub-contractors...) and in line with Airbus DS SLC process, he/she builds up and presents for approval by the Product Decision Board (PDB), the project management plan which includes the business case, the scope, the schedule, the cost, the procurement plan, the new product introduction plan, the risks management, the quality assurance plan, the communication plan, the documentation and configuration management and the project core team compliant with the objectives of the project approved at the PDB.
- He/she formally accepts and makes a commitment on the objectives of the project and he/she assigns the objectives for the project to project members.
- He/she leads the project approved by the PDB: he leads the project core team and involves the relevant stakeholders, he/she carries out and updates the project management plan throughout the project life cycle (after C-0.5 up to C5) in order to reach the project objectives and to deliver work results.
- He/she reports on the project in accordance with Airbus DS SLC processes (project follow-up review, project core team meeting minutes, weekly report on major achievements and main issues).
- In case of project deviation, he/she proposes a project redirection review to the PDB.
- On project closure, he/she ensures feedback through the project assessment.