Description du poste
A vacancy for a Security Architect (h/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space - Secure Land Communication (SLC) in Elancourt. You will join the Product Security Office in charge of protecting SLC products and solutions against cyber threats.
Secure Land Communications (SLC) offers advanced communication and collaboration solutions to gather, process and deploy intelligence. Its portfolio is tailored to the needs of Public Safety, Defence and Transport, Utility and Industry (TUI). It includes infrastructures, devices, applications and services based on Tetra, Tetrapol and Broadband technologies. As the European leader and a key international player, SLC has customers in more than 80 countries and employs around 1,150 people in 17 countries including around 400 people in Elancourt (78).
Within a team of complementary expertise (cryptography, network security, operating system security, Radio and Telecom security) you will contribute to SLC products security throughout the entire product & solution lifecycle. Your role will therefore be crucial for supporting and securing the future of our products.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Support Agnet product security in tandem with the existing Agnet product security architect,
- Animate SLC cybersecurity community which brings together all employees with interest in cybersecurity ensuring awareness, collaboration and cross-learning between people from different backgrounds and different missions,
- Follow and contribute to the 3GPP Standardisation on mission critical communication,
You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the following actions:
- Specify security requirements,
- Define product security architecture and associated security concepts,
- Perform security risks assessments,
- Carry out Technical security audit and pentesting,
- Support bids on security topics,
- Define security referential (procedures, process, methods ?),
- Contribute to other Security standardization (ETSI, ISO SC27, ?),
- Support Security certification (Common Criteria, ISO27001 ?).
Those tasks and responsibilities may be adjusted according to interest and knowledge of the selected candidate.
This role will involve regular travel for business (every two months) worldwide and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to Master's degree or equivalent in cybersecurity or a related discipline,
- Deep experience in cyber security,
- A certification in Security would be a plus,
- Experience in cryptology or in radio communication is a plus,
- Experience in secure product development and in security architecture is a plus,
- Ability to work autonomously, under light supervision,
- Ability to learn new and various technical domains,
- Ability to interface with various stakeholders,
- Advanced level French and English.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.