Description du poste
Who we are:
Airbus CyberSecurity is one of the most advanced sovereign cyber security players in Europe. Created in 2012, we are a fully owned subsidiary of Airbus Defence and Space and our ambition is to become a European and worldwide leader in Cyber Security.
Our mission? We protect governments, military organisations and critical national infrastructure from cyber threats. We provide a global cyber defence approach based on state-of-the-art trusted technologies that dynamically protects, detects and responds to cyber threats with a portfolio that includes managed security services, design and integration solutions, industrial control system offerings, encryption, key management and consultancy services.
We are over 900 cyber professionals based across France, Germany, the UK and Spain, each with a Security Operations Centre (SOC). We also operate in the Middle East and the United States.
To support our growth, we are currently looking for a Senior Cyber Defence Consultant (m/f) based in Issy-les-Moulineaux (92), France. Your role will be to provide functional, methodological and technical advisory to our customers by bringing Security Operations expertise. You role will be to provide our customers' senior management and technical teams with pragmatic security solutions and appropriate organisational model.
What you will do with us:
You will join the Consulting team in charge of supporting our clients all along their Information Risk and Security Management improvement and addressing the increasing cyber security threat challenge.
The Consulting portfolio covers the following main areas:
- Security risk analysis and Information security strategy
- SecOps governance and Cyberresilience (crisis management)
- Regulation and compliance / accreditation assistance (ISO 27001, GDPR & LPM, II901,...)
- Security audits and assessments (organization, architecture), according with PASSI and main Best practices
- Awareness and training for cyber-crisis handling in both IT and OT (ICS) critical environments.
- The Consulting team is also actively involved in main Security interest groups, such as Club-Ebios, Clusif, ANSSI workgroups etc.
As a Senior Cyber Defence Consultant (m/f), your main tasks will be the following:
- Assist our clients in their Security Operations transformation by implementing SecOps capabilities (SOC / CISRT for example) based on the best practices or standards (ISO27035, PDIS, ETSI?)
- Leading delivery activities such as:
- SecOps strategy and roadmap / SecOps documentation adapted to client organization (ex: Services catalog, Security Incident Response management plan, Core playbooks,...)
- Benchmark analysis on SecOps tooling (SIEM, SOAR, UBA, machine learning capacities?)
- Risk analysis & Use Case definition which will be used by our SOC team to create detection rules
- Act as a SME for the region and leads / coordinates the SecOps consultancy activities of junior colleagues, and will be a key actor from proposal to delivery on major SOC implementation projects by collaborating closely with sales, presales and partners (SOC Engineering team).
- Moreover, as a senior consultant, you will be expected to participate & develop the Consulting portfolio.
This position requires a French security clearance. This role will involve some travel for business regularly in France and Europe and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
The skills we are looking for:
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and qualities:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in the field of Computer Science, IT, Engineering, or equivalent with advanced Security certification (CISSP?) and other certifications related with SIEM and/or incident response (e.g. SANS GCIH, ECSA, or GCIA)
- A minimum of 10 years of work experience including at least 5 years within Security Operations activities.
- Prior work experience serving C-Level clients as a security consultant
- Security governance, strategy and policies,
- Security Incident methodologies (ISO 27035, NIST 800-61 ?)
- Risk analysis methodologies (EBIOS RM...)
- Experience in architectural design, process design and project led implementation of SIEM/SOC solutions
- Experience with main SIEM products (ArcSight, QRadar, Splunk, RSA) and SOAR products (Phantom, Resilient?)
- Ability to coach others in the gathering of requirements, designs, plans and estimates
- Appreciation of the business drivers demanding SecOps capacities
- Negotiation level of French and English
- Ability to demonstrate a broad understanding of SecOps industry and technical constraints of SecOps solutions
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders, incl. senior management
- Ability to identify up-sell opportunities
- Ability to take business problems, existing processes and technology and translate them into service and process requirements
Why join us?
1/ Work for a European specialist in cyber security, within a team of experts providing resilient, agile and cutting edge cyber security products & services for high profile customers in key markets.
2/ Get the opportunity to grow your skills and capabilities thanks to our Airbus learning offer: digital solutions, classroom sessions, certified training.... Being part of the Airbus team, you will have access to an evolving career plan adapted to your profile.
3/ Work in a balanced environment: Beyond the many benefits offered to its employees, joining Airbus is also the guarantee of a respectable work-life balance.
Are you looking for a new challenge or a new career opportunity in a rapidly growing company? Join Airbus CyberSecurity!
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.