Description du poste
A vacancy for a Software Engineer (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space GEO SA in Sophia-Antipolis. As the successful candidate you will join the "Cloud based & Legacy Geo products" department.
You are in charge of developing:
- For ?Data As A Service? and ?Geo-Processing As A Service? software components/services. As Software Developer, within a SAFe agile team, you are responsible to analyse, design, implement, test, integrate, deploy and maintain our software services using GOLANG and C++ software language on Google Public Cloud by keeping the ?On Quality, On Time, On Cost? (OQOTOC) product approach. In collaboration with transversal teams (Architect, Business Analyst, IVV, Infrastructure/DevOps, Software Factory), as part of the SAFe Team you are responsible of the quality of the sprint deliverables for each increment.
For ?Pixel Factory? software products. As Software Developer, within an agile team, you are responsible to analyse, design, implement, test, integrate, deploy and maintain our Pixel Factory products using JAVA, PHP and C++ software languages on bare metal and cloud infrastructures by keeping the ?On Quality, On Time, On Cost? (OQOTOC) product approach.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Tasks & accountabilities:
You will be in charge of the following main activities:
- Actively participate to backlog item refinement
- Implement new components/Services from Architect technical inputs, Product Owner functional Inputs and internal specialist guidelines.
- Actively participate to JAVA and PHP (CLI) developers community (software development language)
- Actively participate to GOLANG developers community (software development language)
- Actively participate to C++ developers community (software development language)
- Work closely with Architects and Specialists to be a referent in our software services (cloud and bare metal)
- Actively participate to continuous improvement
- Test (Unit, Functional, Non-functional, Non Regression, Performance...) on local development environment and on remote cloud platforms (GCP/Azure/AWS/OpenShift/?)
- Deploy the integrated components into the target system platform (cloud and bare-metal).
- Reduce the cost and duration of delivered increments of working software at each sprint.
- Rework existing algorithms from legacy POSIX read/write mode to cloud ready approach.
- Implement new algorithms from R&D feedback and internal specialist guidelines.
- Interface algorithms to Data access services (cloud and bare metal)
- Integrate core algorithms into processing web services
- Increase the quality of delivered components
- Actively participate to the Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery ecosystem
- Verify that the system's requirements are correctly & completely implemented.
- Participate to all SAFe ceremonies
Business travels can be expected (less than once month) in France (Toulouse) and consequently, you must be willing to travel accordingly.
You have the experience and the following skills:
- Educated to Engineer degree or equivalent.
- Skilled in GOLANG, JAVA, PHP and C++ software development languages
- Skilled in Agile scrum, SAFe
- Skilled in image processing (photogrammetry / sensor model, cartography)
- Skilled in distributed computing, cloud platform & environment, SaaS
- Skilled in production of cartographic data from satellite or airborne sensors (DSM / DTM / Ortho-images, 2D 3D mosaic )
- Skilled in software testing
- Skilled in Linux Bash
- Use of office tools and agile project tools (ex: JIRA, Confluence ?)
- Rigor, organization, autonomy
- Capacity to work in team and progress within team
- Sense of responsibility, engagement, flexibility
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.