Description du poste
A vacancy for a Software Integration & Test Engineer (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Toulouse. You will join the ?Satellite Mission & Control ground segment? department.
One major objective of the team is the Integration & Validation of Software and Hardware modules developed by other engineering services and purchased from suppliers. You will be responsible of the delivery of mission & control ground segment centre's. As such you will be involved from product definition to its installation in the customer final site. Your scope of responsibilities will also cover maintenance & support during the satellite operation lifetime.
This activity provides an overview of a satellite system by interfacing with the final user and with the satellite.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Analyse system requirements and modules definition in order to define the integration and validation strategy,
- Define integration & validation plans and procedures,
- Run integration and validation tasks on server platforms,
- Customize solutions according to each satellite program,
- Perform On-site deployment and validation,
- Ensure Customer training and support,
- Provide support during satellite launch: monitoring of good behaviour, resolution of anomalies ?
- Provide support during satellite operation lifetime: troubleshooting in case of anomalies, correction patch management ?
- Contribute to system project reviews with the customer.
- Coordinate outsourced development.
This role will involve some travel (2 weeks a year) for business worldwide and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
You will have the following skills and experience:
Educated to Master's Degree or equivalent in Software/IT Engineering,
- First experience in Software or IT Engineering,
- Knowledge of fundamental software design concepts/principles/theories and standard validation methodologies,
- Frameworks: OpenStack, GIT, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible ?
- Operating systems : Unix/Linux (Suse, Ubuntu, Redat, ?) & Windows
- Distributed architecture: micro-services, Cloud?
- Network & Software Security
- Willingness and ability to work in multidisciplinary teams in an international environment,
- Innovation mindset and good initiative skills,
Language Skills: intermediate level English for technical discussion and technical documentation issue.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.