- Ensures that the definitions are obtained in accordance with Customer and STELIA rules and within the imposed deadlines.
- Coordinates design activities in compliance with quality, performance, cost and deadline requirements.
- Checks that schedules are respected and the quality of deliverables in the definition, development and production phases
- Ensures the proper transmission of information between the design office and production
- Controls the technical progress of the work in accordance with the defined program.
- Periodically informs the hierarchy and the program, of the progress of the tasks.
- Defines, specifies and approves technical and industrial interfaces
- Approves the architectural principles of the work package.
- Plans, submits, negotiates and ensures the delivery of input and output data between the Customer and STELIA.
- Coordinates and challenges the industrial improvements for a better quality of the WPs with a view to a constant improvement of the integration in order to secure the program's increase in speed.
- At the end of the development phase, he/she will be required to participate in the finalization of the manufacturing of the elements by providing continuous support to the production teams
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt, the ability to analyze, the ability to synthesize, the ability to organize, the ability to make decisions and the ability to relate to others in the context of a new program that is highly constrained by requirements. (Quality, performance, costs, deadlines)
- Ensure clear, efficient and rigorous management of the many parameters required by the program.
Engineer with 5 years experience in aerostructure and in particular aerostructure fuselage. Proven experience in structural design is required. Intermediate English (B1) and fluent French are mandatory.