STELIA Aerospace is certified "TOP Employers" France 2019, thanks to the efforts made to improve the working conditions of employees and their development prospects. We offer global solutions for Aircraft manufacturers and Airlines. STELIA Aerospace was created on January 1, 2015 and designs and manufactures aerostructures, pilot seats and Business and First Class seats.
With a turnover of 2.4 billion euros in 2019 and more than 7,000 employees worldwide, STELIA Aerospace supports major aircraft manufacturers such as Airbus, ATR, Boeing, Bombardier, Embraer or Dassault, Singapore Airlines, Etihad Airways and Thaï Airways...
The company is committed to a "Diversity Policy" through its actions in Human Resources, particularly in terms of recruitment and integration. Thus, we encourage all applications without distinction of gender, racial and ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and culture among others.
Do you want to join a young and dynamic team and live a unique experience in the aeronautics sector? Are you a creative, creative, agile, enthusiastic, flexible, flexible, with good interpersonal skills and the ability to listen? STELIA Aerospace is the company you need to grow.
We look forward to having you in our team!
Tasks and responsibilities:
- You will develop a deep understanding of customers' needs and know the trends in the customers' target markets (incl. changes in business models and findings from benchmarks) in order to transfer the needs into quality requirements for products/services.
- As the person responsible for the business management system, you will define the management of the STELIA Aerospace business processes and directives. You will contribute towards their subsequent implementation in the business management system and within operations whilst measuring the effectiveness of results.
- Based on assessments and feedback, you will seek to continuously improve the business management system and its application in operations.
- You will support the business process owners in defining, updating and maintaining their business processes.
- You will devise a quality management system with the required quality standards, directives and methods compliant with applicable external regulations, standards and internal rules.
- You will, furthermore, select, develop, and maintain quality methods & tools (incl. IT solutions and decision making support systems) which support on quality on time and on cost delivery by delivering right first time and ensure their widespread implementation within the company.
- You will also contribute towards developing and deploying the required learning solutions by being the subject matter expert for quality, methods and tools.
- You may support the company's certifications and interfaces with external quality authorities (ISO, IAQG, EASA, ECSS, etc.).
Master's Degree in Quality - European aeronautical regulations ideally.
Knowledge of aeronautical regulations, in particular EASA PART 21G.
Knowledge of technical audits.
Ability to design and deliver training (regulatory).
Usual Office Tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Skype, ...).
SAP (specification of requirements for improving and securing product releases, input of certain data for product airworthiness).
Knowledge of STELIA Aerospace's quality system and the associated process repository is a plus.