STELIA Aerospace is looking for a Single Aisle - T13 (M/F) Production Unit Manager for its Rochefort site.
Reporting to the Production Department Manager, the Production Unit Manager (M/F) will be responsible for the management of the T13 Single Aisle production line.
You will manage a team of 40 workers with the support of 2 REAPs (Autonomous Production Team Managers), organised in 2x8 shifts. You will also manage multi-trade teams including the support functions required for the production and delivery of components (Preparation, Methods, Scheduling, Quality).
Your main tasks will be to :
- You will also be responsible for the development of the safety culture of the teams.
- You will be responsible for the development and implementation of a new business model for the company, including the development and implementation of a new business model for the company, including the development and implementation of a new business model for the company.
- Supervising, leading and organising your team in line with the defined objectives.
- Manage the multi-skilled teams assigned to the production line in order to ensure that the support functions are consistent with the production objectives.
- Ensure that budgets are kept (staffing levels, operating costs).
- Ensure the inventory and work-in-progress reduction targets assigned to the line.
- Ensure the deployment of competitiveness plans.
- Propose plans to improve the performance of the production line.
- Participate in the definition of the department's investment plans for your area of activity.
- Participate in industrial and programme reviews with the department manager.
- Respond to quality and customer audits.
- Ensure the social climate of your teams and the application of safety rules.
- To manage your team in a spirit of developing the skills of each individual.
You have an engineering degree or equivalent (Master 2) and more than 5 years experience in production management.
You are a leader and have demonstrated your ability as a result-oriented coach with a focus on customer satisfaction and continuous performance improvement.
You will be able to work in a team environment and be able to take on challenges and give direction to your teams.
Languages: Intermediate English (B1 minimum) and fluent French required.