Description du poste
Would you like to participate in the improvement of aviation safety and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company?
Are you interested in taking up international challenges?
APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment.
Come and join our 600 talents and boost your career within APSYS!
You future job, should you choose to accept it ?
Technical perimeter addressed: Airframe and equipment integration
- Carry out and supply the technical definition files covering the static and fatigue calculation aspects, while including the validation of the plans
- Interact with internal customers (design office, airworthiness, project, production) and if necessary external (certification authorities, customers)
- Major Incidents: root cause research, definition of protective measures
- Production and customer support: definition and justification of repair solutions
- Support the design office for new developments and equipment integration
- Realize synthetic reports & project follow-up
- Ensure dissemination of information within the group
Are you THE one ?
- You hold an engineering degree or comparable -PhD diploma specialized in mechanics, materials, and / or aerospace
- Technologist you are attracted by mechanic, airframe structure within high quality demanding industry
- Real knowledge and experience of design and stress calculation on airframe structure (metallic, composite)
- Proficiency on design software, stress calculation simulation tool including CATIA V5, NASTRAN, SAMCEF
- Ability to develop ideas, concept for new technologies and practical solution for industrial manufacturing applications
- You ideally justify a first experience in project management and production assistance.
- Curious, pro-active, you know how to work in a multidisciplinary team, and have a good analytical mind
- French: native/fluent. English: professional
This position requires a security clearance or requires to be eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.