Description du poste
Within the framework of FCAS - New Generation Weapon System New (NGWS) program / SoS Architecture & Consolidation, a job of System of Systems Model Manager (h/f) is open at Airbus Defence & Space, Elancourt.
This position requires a security clearance from the relevant defence national authorities.
Tasks & Responsibilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Methodological expertize and tool support to ensure that the MBSE methodology is properly applied and tools efficiently used
- Audit/Definition of the modelling objectives within the project context by identifying the problems to be solved by using MBSE (via models, analysis & simulations) à Modelling Planning Process
- Identification of training needs of the project team and contribution to MBSE training preparation and delivery to project's stakeholders
- Coaching engineering team on the job during early stages of projects to improve their skills.
- Managing and animate models design,
- Tools deployment & configuration. Share/report on issues,
- Stimulate use of the model to support SE analysis
- Manage the model consistency & administration within NGWS program (internally to the ?SoS subprogram, and contributor to manage consistent consolidation with other FCAS pillars/sub-programs)
- Deliver model quality KPI
- Best practices and lessons learnt identification, collect & consolidate modelling tool additional functionalities needs.
- Collaborate with team members to produce high-quality deliverables tailored to project's deliverable definition & templates.
- Stimulate use of the model as a pivot for project's SE activities.
- Ensure compliancy of the work products with Airbus DS process and procedures.
- Contribution to the PMT@FCAS activities with regards to his project's experience.
- Use collaborative working environment including MBSElab, cameo, JIRA and Confluence.
This position include a training period on FCAS MBSE methodologies, and MBSELab factory.
Through this job, you'll get the opportunity to contribute to the TECEM department ambition to promote and develop a high-added value MBSE way of working within project's engineering activities, and also be an active actor of the MBSELab factory capitalization & reuse.
This job requires European/France travelling.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- INCOSE, Object Management Group (OMG) or other systems engineering certifications.
- Advanced degree in systems engineering or a related engineering, science, or mathematics field.
- Experience in applying System Engineering (5+ years, ISO15288, INCOSE, CSEP certification) and MBSE (5+ years) in support of SoS/system development.
- Experience of Cameo Systems Modeler tool or other modelling tool
- Knowledge on MBSE concepts like meta-models, ontologies, Architecture frameworks (NAF, UAF, ) and/or SysML.
- Experience with modeling frameworks such as the NATO Architecture Framework or Unified Architecture Framework.
- Verbal and written communication skills, as well as critical thinking skills
- Ability to work in a multinational teams, and in multi-partner context (leadership & consensus mindset).
- Technical speak-up mindset to contribute to improve methods & tools factory
- Pragmatic & Problem solver is mandatory
- Act as a problem-solver with the model as an enabler
- English good speaker & writer
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.