Position & Responsibility
Within the SOC of Airbus CyberSecurity and under the responsibility of the SOC manager, the Threat Intelligence operator works as part of a team in charge of threat monitoring and vulnerability watch.
The main mission of the Threat intelligence operator is to deal with the collection, qualification and dissemination of indicators of compromise related to Cyber attacks.
The Threat Intelligence operator belongs to the analysis staff, works in normal business hours.
- Watch for cyber threat news and analyse relevant ones in the frame of our customers contexts,
- Assess relevance and confidence of cyber threat intelligence sources,
- Maintain a list of trusted sources in a dedicated tool for internet crawling,
- Qualify the indicators of compromise provided by open and specific CTI sources,
- Disseminate Threat indicators to our customers.
Experience & background
- Graduated as system or network administator (BTS or DUT Level), motivated by the Cyber threat Intelligence
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Rigorous and able to follow processes
This position requires a French clearance.