- Entreprise : Thales International Sas
- Localisation : Paris La Défense - France - Ile-de-France
- Fonction : VIE - Deputy Document Controller - Singapore
- Type de contrat : VIE
- Date de publication : 30-05-2018
Description du poste
Thales est un leader mondial des hautes technologies pour les marchés de l'Aérospatial, du Transport, de la Défense et de la Sécurité. Fort de 61 000 collaborateurs dans 56 pays, Thales bénéficie d'une implantation internationale exceptionnelle qui lui permet d'agir au plus près de ses clients, partout dans le monde.
WHO ARE WE?
Join Thales, global leader in safety and security technologies for Aerospace, Ground Transportation, Defence and Security sectors. With 64,000 employees, in 56 countries, the Group enjoys an international implantation which allows it to act as close as possible to its customers, everywhere in the world.
Thales International is a structure managing the development of commercial relationships and international operations of Thales Group.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have a Business School Diploma or Legal Degree?
- You are open-minded and have a real interest for Asian Culture?
- You have a real curiosity for Thales Activities?
- You have excellent analytical skills?
- You know how to handle quickly knew subjects?
- You speak fluently English?
A first experience in Asia would be a plus.
So discover our new offer as VIE Deputy Document Controller based in Singapore, for 12 months renewable, starting on the 1st of June 2018.
WHAT COULD WE ACCOMPLISH TOGETHER?
In close collaboration with the Document Controller and with the other members of the Regional company, you will Manage the record and filing of all activity reports in order to have all data available at any time.
To do so, you will Optimize application tools (data base, data extraction…) to simplify or automatize some processes
Under the management of the Document Controller and the supervision of the COO, you will be in charge of:
- gathering in due time, from all the various stakeholders involved, all the necessary information, complement as necessary and consolidate the same.
- the quarterly Regional Company's Activity reports towards the concerned Thales Group Operational Units.
- Ensure the regular quality control of the KIP files and the update of the KIP Dashboard in coordination with the Country Directors, the BA/KIP Managers and the Thales Group Operating Units;
The quality of your work will participate to the reinforcement of governance within the Regional Company and related countries, in support of the Chief Compliance Officer and Legal & Contracts Director of the Regional Company.
The perspective to join an innovative Group motivates you? Join us by applying to this offer.
You want to know more about Thales' activities? Click here.
Cf. description des missions
- Date de début : 19/03/2018
- Durée : Indéterminé
- Expérience requise : 2 à 4 ans d'expérience
- Salaire : nc.
- Référence : 1803654 25782952
- Secteur d'activité : Marketing, Commerce, Vente
Offres d'emploi aéronautique similaires à VIE - Deputy Document Controller - Singapore