Description du poste
Thales est un leader mondial des hautes technologies pour les marchés de l'Aérospatial, du Transport, de la Défense et de la Sécurité. Fort de 61 000 collaborateurs dans 56 pays, Thales bénéficie d'une implantation internationale exceptionnelle qui lui permet d'agir au plus près de ses clients, partout dans le monde.
WHO ARE WE?
Join Thales, global leader in safety and security technologies for Aerospace, Ground Transportation, Defence and Security sectors. With 64,000 employees, in 56 countries, the Group enjoys an international implantation which allows it to act as close as possible to its customers, everywhere in the world.
We have been present in UAE for over 35 years and with over 300 employees to date and we are growing rapidly. Together we delivered technology for the Dubai metro, the longest driverless metro network in the world and a fare collection system that processes up to 250,000 transactions per day. We make UAE a safer place by providing secure electronic payment solutions, cyber security systems and communications as well as security systems for Dubai International Airport.
The EC3 Smart City project is a key component of the Dubai Smart City programme launched in 2013 by Sheikh Al Maktoum to transform Dubai into the world's smartest city. The EC3 is required for Expo 2020.The purpose of the EC3 project is to design, build and maintain a muti-agency Operations Center.
We are looking for VIE IVVQ Engineer for 12 months renewable starting on the 1st of July 2018.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have a diploma from an engineering school?
- You have good analytical and reporting skills?
- Working in a changing and challenging environment and handle multiple priorities is a challenge that motivates you?
- And in that context, you are proactive in identifying and preventing potential activities or problems?
- You speak and write fluently English?
- You have a good knowledge of the IVVQ concepts and methodology?
- You have experience in writing and running test documents, and building test reports?
- You have good knowledge of software and computer engineering?
- You are proficient in producing, modifying or reviewing technical documents, reports, plans and spread sheets?
- You have knowledge in network configuration and administration?
WHAT COULD WE ACCOMPLISH TOGETHER?
Thanks to your excellent communication and interpersonal skills and as an IVVQ Engineer you will have the opportunity to communicate technical issues to team members, design authorities and varying levels of senior management in a multicultural environment.
You will be in charge of producing test documentation and conduct associated test activities covering both the Hardware and Software entities. You will in that matter ensure traceability between requirements and test Cases.
You will assist in the design and set up of testing and production platform. You will prepare and perform on-site testing work with clients and Designated Contractors, including acceptance sessions.
Report and investigate faults on the system by providing a comprehensive root cause analysis. You will liaise with and support the teams to conduct investigations and create resolutions on outstanding issues.
Ensure the application of corporate standards and operation process on the T&C activities. You will prepare and handle quality reviews.
The perspective to join an innovative Group motivates you? Join us by applying to this offer.
You want to know more about Thales' activities? Click here.
Cf. description des missions
- Date de début : 28/03/2018
- Durée : Indéterminé
- Expérience requise : 2 à 4 ans d'expérience
- Salaire : nc.
- Référence : 1804350 25783132
- Secteur d'activité : Ressources Humaines (RH)
Offres d'emploi aéronautique similaires à VIE - IVVQ Engineer - Dubai