Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
In case you have any further questions, please contact: Employment Operations.
Description of the job :
A vacancy for an A400M Technical Engineer (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space - Military Aircraft- in Clermont-Ferrand As the successful candidate you will join the Airbus Support Centre (TASWF) department.
---WARNING--- : this position is based in Clermont-Ferrand and as such you must be available to work full time on this site.
Airbus Defence and Space has been contracted to deliver In-Service Support services to French Air Force for their A400M fleet C-checks performed by the French Air Force (FAF) Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO), SIAé, in its facilities in Clermont-Ferrand. This includes material support and technical services plus occasional working parties.
Within the local MRO support team in Clermont-Ferrand of about 8 persons, you will report to the A400M MRO Services Manager.
Your main responsibility will be :
• Support the MRO Services Manager in all activities relevant to technical engineering and C-checks delays mitigation
• Provide feedback and proposals to improve SIAé's satisfaction about Airbus DS services performance - help to implement such improvements
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
1/ Support the maintenance preparation activities of SIAé, including:
• assistance in writing task orders, especially by providing technical information required to write new tasks that are not yet described in the documentation and/or are complex and
• assistance in identifying and raising spares demands. In case of lack of the required PN, the jobholder shall trigger actions with Airbus DS CoCs to order a valid interchangeable PN.
2/ Provide technical engineering assistance to SIAé in:
• resolving technical issues raised during MRO activities, with the objective of limiting as far as possible the Technical Queries raised by the FR Aircraft MRO,
• writing of Technical Queries raised by the FR Aircraft MRO,
• accelerating the responses to Technical Queries, co-ordinating with ADS technical back office (AMTAC)
3/ Provide technical office assistance to SIAé in assisting SIAé MDS personnel in filling C-check data into the FAF Maintenance Data System (MDS) at the end of each check.
4/ Assist SIAé to mitigate C-checks delays as follows:
You will meet the FR Aircraft MRO each business day to review C-check progress and to discuss all issues, including :
• any delay that impact the critical path,
• any additional work that impacts the critical path,
• opportunities for the re-planning of tasks to mitigate delays and reduce overall C-check duration.
• update on the progress of Technical Queries requests.
• update on spares deliveries, especially for material impacting the end date of the check
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.