Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
In case you have any further questions, please contact: Employment Operations.
Description of the job :
A vacancy for an A400M Technical Engineer (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space - Military Aircraft- in Orléans. As the successful candidate you will join the Airbus Support Centre (TASWF) department.
Warning: this position is based in Orléans, on the French Air Force Military base, and as such you must be available to work full time on this site.
Airbus Defence and Space has been contracted to deliver In-Service Support services to French Air Force for their A400M fleet based in Orléans. This includes aircraft maintenance, material support and technical services.
Within the local Airbus Support Centre (TASWF) made of about 50 persons from all disciplines mentioned above, you will report operationally to the A400M Maintenance & Integration Services Manager.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Support French Air Force (FAF) in all activities relevant to A400M Technical office and CAMO using MDS (FAF Maintenance Data System)
• For each A400M delivery, coordinate with Airbus Defence & Space (DS) Centers of Competences (CoCs) the provision of continued airworthiness data and support its loading into MDS. Provide the same service for A400M coming out of retrofit or maintenance events or working parties out of Main Operating Base (MOB).
• Support FAF to prepare workscope and work packages for A and C-checks, perform RETEX analysis following checks,
• Check logbooks and update MDS for engines coming out of the Maintenance Repair Overhaul (MRO), Collect and transfer to EPI (engine provider) all files and usage data to allow Health and Usage Monitoring of TP400M engines.
• Provide feedback and proposals to improve customer satisfaction and Airbus DS services performance - help to implement such improvements
• Occasionally, provide such services during C-checks in the MRO provider premises.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.