Aministrators to carry out administration tasks within busy sales aviation department due to expansion in Sussex - Salary on experience
Due to continued expansion we need administrators within the French, Spanish, Russian and English speaking departments. We are seeking fluent French, Spanish or Russian speakers to work in sales department trading supporting region or for the UK sales department.
Assisting busy sales team with trading aircraft component inventory by means of exchange, loan or sale and to develop business relationships with customers in order to maximise trading opportunities and growth in revenue and profit.
Skills, qualifications & knowledge
· Deliver a high quality and level of customer service
· Assist sourcing and pricing inventory for specific requirements
· Provide quick response times to both the Sales team and customers.
· Assist Management, Team Leaders and Sales Executives.
· Update IT system with information as required
· General administration tasks set by the sales team.
· Numerate, accurate with the ability to meet deadlines
· Self-motivated and flexible with the ability to work under pressure.
· Strong organisation, time management and administration skills
· Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
· Excellent computer skills with good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
· Fluent French, Spanish or Russian or English
· Modern new building and facilities
· Career progression
· Subsidised canteen
If you are interested in working as a sales administrator for an expanding global company based near Brighton please apply now. Due to the location of the client you need to have your own transport.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.