Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
In case you have any further questions, please contact: Employment Operations.
Description of the job :
A vacancy for an Aero Connectivity Service Deployment Manager (f/m) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space - CIS Secure Communications in Toulouse (Palays). As the successful candidate you will join the Commercial Telecom Operations department (TCSGF).
Fully integrated to Airbus Defence & Space - CIS Business Line, Secure Com design, develops and operates satellite communication services. Aero Connectivity Service System Design Manager main role is to manage Service Deployment team for the eBrokerage initiative consisting in delivering commercial telecommunication satellite capacity Managed Services to Aircrafts.
Together with the Satcom Solution team, the activity consists in setting up the future aero connectivity solution and services that will deliver High Throughput to A/C. You will be the Airbus deployment lead to implement the ground infrastructures and the bridging phase between the legacy and the target solutions. You will strongly contribute to Airbus connectivity business growth.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Lead the technical detailed design of the Ground Infrastructures to be deployed
• Lead the integration of customers legacy solutions into Airbus Infrastructure
• Lead & implement the detailed step by step migration plan between the current legacy situation towards the convergence standard
• Lead the technical roll-out and step by step implementation of the solutions
• Lead and Set up the Monitoring & Control solutions that will enable to operate the services
• Perform the Validation and qualification of the deployed infrastructures and end to end services
• Produce all documentation which are mandatory prior to formal entry into service and takeover by the Operations organization
This role will involve some travel for business in Europe and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.