Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
In case you have any further questions, please contact: Employment Operations
Description of the job :
A vacancy for a Aero Connectivity Service Baseband Engineer (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Toulouse.
You will join the Commercial Telecom Operations Department.
Fully integrated to Airbus Defense & Space - CIS Business Line, Secure Com design, develop and operate satellite communication services. Aero Connectivity Service Baseband Engineer main role is to be the baseband technical lead of the eBrokerage initiative consisting in delivering commercial telecommunication satellite capacity Managed Services to Aircrafts.
The job owner will report to the Aero Service System Design Manager.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Assess the legacy baseband solutions and specificities used by the different customers
• Design the target and standard baseband technical solution based on best in class solutions that will fit the Aero connectivity market maturity and expected performance.
- Select the hub technologies and define optimal configurations
- Select aero terminals solutions and configurations (modems)
- Define the satellite capacity allocation principles on platforms
• Manage technical relationship with baseband suppliers
- Follow-up of technical roadmap and adaptations to upgrade internal products
- Follow-up and management of maturity issues
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.