Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
In case you have any further questions, please contact: Employment Operations
Description of the job :
A vacancy for a Aero Service RF Engineer (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Toulouse. You will join the Commercial Telecom Operations Department.
Fully integrated to Airbus Defense & Space - CIS Business Line, Secure Com design, develop and operate satellite communication services. Aero Connectivity Service Baseband Engineer main role is to be the RF technical lead of the eBrokerage initiative consisting in delivering commercial telecommunication satellite capacity Managed Services to Aircrafts.
The job owner will report to the Aero Service System Design Manager.
Together with the Head of System Design, the activity consists in setting up the future aero connectivity solution and services that will deliver High Throughput to A/C.
The job owner will be the Airbus RF technical expert to build the technical solution and the bridging phase between the legacy and the target solutions. He will strongly contribute to Airbus connectivity business growth.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Assess the legacy RF solutions and specificities used by the different customers
• Design the target and standard RF technical solution based on best in class solutions that will fit the Aero connectivity market maturity an expected performance
- Select aero RF terminals solutions and configurations
- Assess actual performance and technical capability to manage multi-satellite / multi-beams links
• Manage technical relationship with RF Suppliers
- Follow-up to technical roadmap and adaptation to upgrade internal products
- Follow-up management of qualification and maturity issues
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.