- Company : PEGASUS CONSULTING
- Localisation : UK - UK (Region undefined)
- Position : AERONAUTIC QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER JOB BASED IN VIENTIANE (LAOS)
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2017-10-23
PEGASUS Consulting iS searching for 2 Quality Assurance & Maintenance Engineers for a MRO based in LAOS.
This MRO is a LAO Company, approved for Commercial Aircrafts Base, Line and Components Maintenance.
Site: Vientiane, LAO PDR
- Observation of the existing operational MRO Aircraft Maintenance procedures,
- Identification of all procedures gaps with EASA regulation,
- Writing the EASA Part 145 new procedures in the MOE,
- Training of internal Staffs for new procedures,
- Follow-up, feedback and achievements of projects milestones,
- Team work to support all internal MRO Staff,
- Internal and external Quality Assurance Audits,
- Quality Assurance System development,
- Aeronautic Engineering or Quality Master Degree graduated,
- First experience of 2 to 5 years on Aircraft Maintenance or Quality,
- Knowledge of the EASA Airworthiness Regulation: Part 145 & Part M,
- Full English communication skills (Verbal & Written),
- Proven multicultural and team work experiences,
- Quality audit experiences appreciated,
- SMS and IOSA training records appreciated,
Selected engineers will benefit from a competitive LAO package.
Salaries will be defined according candidates profile and experiences.
In joining this MRO you will select an opportunity to develop your EASA Aircraft Maintenance & Quality skillset, launch your International career with a professional MRO to the heart of Asia and take a decisive part for this MRO International development.
Send your CV + Motivation Letter
- Start date : Nov 2017
- Term :
- Experience Required : 2 to 4 years
- Salary : Tbc
- References : AEROCONTACT-1784806605
- Activity area : MRO
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to AERONAUTIC QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER JOB BASED IN VIENTIANE (LAOS)