Airbus Interiors Services
Dedicated to customers' specific needs, Airbus Interiors Services engineers and delivers unique solutions to enable Airlines making the difference with their cabin offer.
Airbus Interiors Services combines the advantages of OEM developed# solutions with the agility of bespoke development capability to deliver Upgrade Solutions, Tailored Equipment and Innovative Products to Airbus standards.
Airbus Interiors Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus, has been created on the legacy of bespoke cabin outfitting for private individuals and governments worldwide. Within the Services by Airbus force, its innovation spirit is dedicated to supporting airlines in their cabin strategy, on the whole Airbus family.
Please apply on line for this vacancy
Please apply on line for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.jobs.airbus.com) with your CV and cover letter attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
Description of the job :
A vacancy for a Cabin Upgrade Technical Leader (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Interiors Services in Blagnac. You will join AJEC team, you will be reporting hierarchically to the Head of Cabin Integration.
You will support the Industrial Design team on new topics.
As an experienced specialist on Design Office (DO) Cabin integration, you will lead technical cabin upgrade project activities.
You will coordinate all DO activities with selected BFE (Buyer Furnishing Equipment) and/or SFE (Supplier Furnishing Equipment) suppliers.
You will be responsible to gain from suppliers all technical deliverables required in the frame of the project (on cost, on time, on quality).
You will also review and approve deliverables of each project phase, architecture, definition, manufacturing (when applicable) and MAP during AC embodiment.
You will support substantiation department and airworthiness office.
You will ensure market survey, provide guidance to select best products.
You will support the company strategy by issuance of dedicated statements relative the domain.
Depending on your experiences, CVE activities may be part of your responsibilities.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the sales campaign, technical feasibility, tasks evaluation, cost estimation
• Participating to the offer issuance (technical description of the offer)
• Leading cabin project upgrade technical activities from the start of the project to final delivery of the aircraft
• Providing all documents applicable to your activities in coordination with the other departments (substantiation, certification, structure, systems...). This mainly include, TRS, MDL, LLTI list, 3D-models, drawing set, technical note, certification layout, specification
• Piloting resources dedicated to the project and subcontracting actions when necessary according to project schedule
• Monitoring and managing the adequacy of consumption in relation to budgets and communicate gains and/or drifts
• Providing Cabin project technical progress reports
• Technically supporting the TPM with the interface with the Client and/or the Designer during the phases of the project pre-study ITCM, PDR, CDR)
• Coordinating suppliers (ITCM/PDR/CDR/FPDR & FAI)
• Approving technical documentation issued by suppliers and/or internal DO
• Supporting after sales activities on demand
• Coordinating with the Documentation Manager regarding the CMMv and IPC's realization.
• Providing feedback and lessons learnt on projects performance
• Suggesting improvement action plan
This role will involve some worldwide business travel (once a semester) and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.