Aircraft Maintenance Technician
VHR has a fantastic opportunity for an Aircraft Maintenance Technician to work with one our prestigious airline Clients based in London, Heathrow. VHR and our CLient are looking for skilled, experienced Maintenance Technicians/Mechanics to assist in the Client\'s operation in the hangar. This a contract position starting ASAP.
A successful candidate will enjoy the following:
- Initial 12-month contract with high possibility of extension
- Very competitive hourly rate
- Shift pattern of 4 on/4 off - 2 Days and 2 Nights
- Working on A330, A340 and B787 aircraft
- Tools provided
- ASAP Start
A successful candidate will possess the following experience and attributes:
- Previous Base Maintenance experience as an Aircraft Maintenance Technician is essential
- Experience working on commercial aircraft is essential with Airbus and/or Boeing being preferable
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work as part of a team of Technicians in order to achieve a common goal
- Ability to work under pressure
- Can provide 2 References to support their application
If you are interested in this position and/or require more information please apply now, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0161 672 2320.
VHR is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
VHR is an international technical recruitment organisation providing world leading recruitment services and solutions to the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries around the world.
By applying to this advert, you give consent to VHR holding & processing your personal data for the purpose of work finding services.
For more jobs like this visit www.v-hr.com