Please apply on line for this vacancy with your CV and cover letter attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Description of the job :
A vacancy for an Airframe Engineering Controller has arisen within Airbus (Commercial Aircraft) in Toulouse. You will join the Controlling Team and will have for main mission:
• Be responsible for programme controlling within Engineering controlling center perimeter.
• Be the counterpart of Ho Airframe Programme and focal point accountable for program convergence with Airbus controller program.
• Ensure quality of deliverables of your perimeter of responsibilities:
o Establish consolidated financial reporting.
o Guarantee the constant availability of accurate and challenged financial data to allow decision-making at all transnational Airframe levels
o Coordinate the Airframe Controlling teams in all translational financial and Program related exercises.
o Lead Domain controlling activities
o Support Resources activities
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Apply program guidelines
• Build up drivers for series program
• Consolidate operational input at program level and analyse variances with target for your program in close relationship with Operational controller.
• Deal with program controlling and prepare information and analysis
o For convergences reviews in OP process
o For Convergences review for Risks & Opportunities recognition during the year
o For validation, postponement or cancellation of additional activity during the year
• Prepare EVM status and analysis for monthly review (for programs concerned)
• Prepare financial data on center perimeter for Ad hoc program meeting
• Provide CPN links to activity to operational controller
• Breakdown the center target per domain linked with split per program (M?, FTE)
• Support Finance improvement initiatives