Our Marlow, Buckinghamshire based client is one of the world\'s leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defence systems in the air, on land and at sea. The Antennas division is looking for an Antenna Design Engineer to work on their market leading products providing Microwave, RF antenna and Electronic Design. Their products are designed for air, land and sea to high specifications and with new products coming through you will be involved in exciting technical challenges. Their production facility is on-site and they are proud to be supporting British manufacturing.
· Working with a team of around ten other antenna design engineers on a wide variety of designs
· Typically cover the full development cycle from requirements capture, system level design, concept development, simulation, prototyping, build, through to verification and production handover
Experience/competencies - they will consider very experienced Antenna Design Engineers through to Graduates with an Antenna engineer background to Junior/Senior level:
· A solid theoretical underpinning in electromagnetic and circuit theory
· Familiarity with one or more electromagnetic solvers (for example CST MWS, FEKO, HFSS)
· Familiar with RF test and measurement equipment such as Vector Network Analysers and Spectrum Analysers
· Antenna design and active / passive RF and Microwave circuit design experience
· Use of antenna test ranges / anechoic chambers
· An education to degree level in Electronic Engineering or a related subject
As a global leader delivering mission-critical technology, our client trusts their employees to draw on ingenuity and passion, leading to an empowering culture. Their Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring. This is a fantastic Antenna Design Engineer opportunity in Marlow.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.