AOG Officer required for continued success and expansion for a successful aircraft parts supplier are looking to expand their busy Crawley team and are currently recruiting for 2x AOG Officers.
· Working a 3 on 3 off Shift rotation alongside opposing shift workers in the states you will have responsibility for all AOG situations whilst on shift
· Responsibility for Customer and Vendor interaction
· Quantum interrogation and processing, including raising of contracts
· Negotiation and commercial awareness of contractual obligations
· Motivated accurate worker with very great attention to detail
· In depth experience of working with Quantum or similar
· Able to work efficiently under pressure
· Previous experience in a similar role
· Shift work experience
If you feel you have the skills and experience and are interested in this AOG Officer role in Gatwick please apply now
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.