The role is for an Application Software Engineer to join a company that are designing and developing products for medical research and to support the development of drugs in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Design and develop new instrument control application software.
- Ongoing development and maintenance of existing software.
- Unit and/or functional testing of the software to ensure consistent high quality.
- Document the development and use of the software.
- Peer review of software, documentation and design.
- Ensure all activities are aligned to customer requirements.
- Commercial software application development experience.
- C#/.NET multi-threaded WPF application development for Windows 10.
- C++/MFC multi-threaded application development for Windows 7 and 10.
- Skills in object-oriented analysis (OOA) and design (OOD).
- Experience working in an Agile software development team.
- Requirements gathering and analysis.
- Microsoft SQL Server.
- Software deployment: MSI, NSIS.
- Software Tools: Jenkins, JIRA, SVN, Visual Studio.
- Other skills/experience: TDD, UML, MVVC, MVC, CI, CQ.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.