- Company : JAM Recruitment
- Localisation : Cheshire, Warrington - Midlands de l'Est, Royaume-Uni
- Position : AspenTech Engineer
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2018-07-04
Are you looking for a new exciting and challenging role as a Business Analyst? If you have worked with AspenTech Systems and want to work for a rapidly expanding independent organisation that are leading the way within their market as a Business Analyst, then please apply below!
- Check readings from AspenTech IP.21 data
- Implementation and Design of AspenTech IP.21
- Analyse Data
- Work out patterns
- Report the findings to help improve the business and their production.
- Use findings to improve the process of the plant.
- AspenTech IP.21 User
- Business Improvement / Analyst
- Analysing Data
- Process Control Improvement
This business recognises the importance of our staff by providing excellent career opportunities. They also provide an excellent benefits package on top of a competitive salary so if you are highly motivated and feel passionate about delivering business critical projects, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment as we are expecting a high volume of applicants for this exciting opportunity.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
AspenTech, Aspen, Historian System, Historian, Data Collecting, Business Improvement, IP.21, IP, AspenONE, Senior Engineer, Analyse, Analysis, Analysing, lean six sigma
- Start date : ASAP
- Term :
- Experience Required : 5 to 10 years
- Salary :
- References : BBBH68253b_1530698460
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to AspenTech Engineer