- Company : JAM Recruitment
- Localisation : Gloucestershire, Cheltenham - Angleterre du Sud-Ouest, Royaume-Uni
- Position : Assembly Technician
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2018-03-21
Interested in working for a global organisation as an Assembly Technician where you will be working on business critical projects?
My client is looking for someone who will utilise your existing assembly skills and knowledge to contribute to the assembly of sub-surface sensor based systems.
* Build various stages of assemblies from kit of parts to given procedures in line with training criteria.
* Knowledge of, and the ability to solder to J-STD-001 & inspect to IPC610
* Able to understand and work to electrical wiring and mechanical assembly drawings.
* Comply with procedures applicable to product assembly within training criteria and compliance to
Skill & Experience
* HNC mechanical / manufacturing engineering / City & Guilds / assembly and wiring qualifications
* Experience in a similar position & similar electro-mechanical tools / products
* Able to read and understand manufacturing documentation
* Working knowledge of component soldering
This business provide an excellent benefits package on top of a competitive salary so if you are highly motivated and feel passionate about delivering business critical projects, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment as we are expecting a high volume of applicants for this exciting opportunity.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
Electronic, Engineering, assembly, mechanical engineering, wiring, assembly drawings, Quality, faults, manufacturing, mechanical, ECR, ECN,
- Start date : ASAP
- Term :
- Experience Required : 2 to 4 years
- Salary :
- References : BBBH68174_1521650120
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Assembly Technician