- Company : JAM Recruitment
- Localisation : Cumbria, Seascale - UK - East Midlands
- Position : Asset Manager
- Type of Contract : Fixed-term contract
- Date of publication : 2017-10-20
An Asset Manager is needed to undertake a 2-year project based in the North West of England.
The role will be split across site in Sellafield and the clients offices in Birchwood. This is estimated to a 60 / 40 split so staying away from home is highly likely.
Rates of pay for this role are likely to be in the region of £375.00 - £400.00 per day.
The role is to lead the implementation of asset management programme arrangements required to support clients operations on site.
Key Skils required
* High level understanding and knowledge of asset management and associated processes
* High level of understanding of nuclear regulations
* Working knowledge of CMMS/EAM and related electronic methods of work recording/ asset control and disposal
* Knowledge of PAS55/ ISO55000 standards and underpinning processes to support accreditation.
* Member of MIAM (Member of the Institution of Asset Managers)
Some key aspects of the role include;
* Leading the development and implementation of Asset Management Plans with business-critical assets
* Support the development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of asset management arrangements.
* Facilitate the delivery of asset management related awareness and core competence training of clients\' staff.
* Chair the Asset Management Working Group and support the Asset Risk Sentencing and Asset Management Governance Committees
* Participation in engineering study meetings, design reviews, HAZOPs, HAZCONs, Design Authority Technical Reviews, Document Review Committees, as required.
If you feel this opportunity could be well suited for you, please reply with a copy of your most up to date CV and I\'ll be in touch or please call on 0161 905 7918. Alternatively, if you feel this opportunity is better suited for someone that you know, family or friend, then please get in touch and provide me with their details. We offer a £200 referral for each person we successfully place into a position, from your recommendation.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
Assett Manager, Nuclear,
- Start date : 02/01/2018
- Term : 27 Months
- Experience Required : 2 to 4 years
- Salary : £375 - £400 per day
- References : BBBH67159_1508495471
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Asset Manager