- Company : JAM Recruitment
- Localisation : Lancashire, Burnley - UK - East Midlands
- Position : Assistant Buyer
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2017-11-24
A growing manufacturing business which focuses on plastic extrusion is looking for a Assistant Buyer to join their growing team.
As the company\'s Assistant Buyer your key responsibilities will include:
* liaising with suppliers - conducting vendor rating reports, looking at saving initiatives
* Procurement - Ensuring the right products at the right price
* Stock Control - Ensuring the right products are received at the right time and OTIF (on time, in full)
In addition, the role is likely to involve working with the Business Manager on Project Planning and Project Management to ensure all deadlines are hit.
As an Assistant Buyer you\'ll ideally have a degree in Procurement / Supply Chain (or something business related) combined with some industry experience of a similar role. The position could suit somebody of graduate calibre within Procurement / Supply Chain who doesn\'t have the specific industry experience. In addition, any experience of Project Management would certainly hold you in good stead.
As an Assistant Buyer you\'ll receive a competitive salary £20-25k (negotiable) along with pension and bonus scheme. In addition, the company is fully committed to training and development and is looking to progress the successful candidate through their CIPS training course.
This is a great opportunity to have an influence on a growing business so if you\'d like to find out more please email me your up to date CV ASAP
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
- Start date :
- Term :
- Experience Required : 2 to 4 years
- Salary : £20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
- References : BBBH67471_1511536881
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Assistant Buyer