Founded in 1981, ATR has become world leader on the market for regional aircraft with 90 seats or less. Since its creation, ATR has sold over 1,500 aircraft to over 200 operators based in more than 100 countries. ATR planes have totalled over 28 million flights. ATR is a joint partnership between two major European aeronautical players: Airbus Group and Leonardo. The ATR headquarters are located in Toulouse. ATR is ISO 14001 certified, the international benchmark for respecting the environment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to ATR and Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by ATR and Airbus.
Description of the job :
Within the Customer directorate, the Tech Pub Services department is responsible for selling, producing, distributing the technical documentation to all ATR customers (Airlines, MROs, training centers, ...).
The position consists in managing the Customers needs in term of Technical Publications, from quotation, contract setup, up to delivery / invoicing. The jobholder will be responsible of a customer portfolio (end-to-end management of customers).
Also includes the management of the sub-contractors pertaining to the activity.
Task & accountabilities :
Within the ATR Customer Care & Technical Support, the jobholder will directly report to the Head of Technical Publication Services.
The tasks of a Technical Publications Administrative Officer can include any or all of the following:
• Preparation and administration of the commercial proposal from the quote request up to the invoicing process
• Administration of the contracts and out of contracts orders
• Supply of the technical documentation to the customers in accordance with fleet characteristic and subscriptions (including production launch and sub-contractors management)
• Supply of the technical documentation to the Authorities and ATR internal customers
• Management of the accesses to the Web portal where the documentation is made available to the customers
• Be the interface with the other stakeholders, including other ATR departments, external suppliers, ATR support centers.
• Represent the team and act as customer voice, in the frame of transversal projects related to technical publication services activities.
• Provide support to ATR customers, for all tech pub services related queries
• Promote ATR Technical Documentation products and services at ATR customers
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.