Founded in 1981, ATR has become world leader on the market for regional aircraft with 90 seats or less. Since its creation, ATR has sold over 1,500 aircraft to over 200 operators based in more than 100 countries. ATR planes have totalled over 28 million flights. ATR is a joint partnership between two major European aeronautical players: Airbus Group and Leonardo. The ATR headquarters are located in Toulouse. ATR is ISO 14001 certified, the international benchmark for respecting the environment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to ATR and Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by ATR and Airbus.
Description of the job :
Within the Airline and Product Marketing Group - which belongs to the Marketing department of the Commercial Directorate, your main function will be to participate actively in the successful achievement of sales campaigns. Your main areas of responsibility will be related to aircraft performance, airline economics, traffic analysis and fleet planning and includes preparation and creation of customized marketing arguments to highlight the advantages of the ATR products over the competition. Your role will also consist on influencing the market by promoting ATR as the regional market leader. In addition you will support the Head of department as required.
Task & accountabilities :
- Take part in deal teams and define in collaboration with sales directors strategic approaches to convince airline prospects about the ATR product.
- Support succesful achievement of sales campaigns by developing and presenting to airlines, board members or fleet renewal committee, value adding, powerful and persuasive cases for ATR aircraft in competition with rival manufacturers.
- Coordinate and elaborate technical response for RFP in collaboration with contract and sales directors and other ATR departments: engineering and customer support divisions.
- Prepare competitive product performance, economic analysis and business plan and contribute to regional strategies in cooperation with sales directors.
- Strengthen the power of messages directed to customers, with reference to the advantages of ATR company and products vis-à-vis of competition, in close conjunction with Strategic Marketing and Product Marketing Groups.
- Perform appropriate traffic analysis and fleet planning studies tailored to specific customer requirements.
- Convince the customer about the technical and economical superiority of ATR product, through appropriate business case.
- Contribute to the update of aircraft characteristics and performance / economic databases.
- Identify ATR competitive position that enables the product to be distinguished from rival offerings.
- Act as deputy to the Head of Airline and Product Marketing, when required, to manage workload and allocation of activities within the team.
- Produce monthly report of team activities for management information and KPI reporting.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to the team including reviewing initial work outputs, discussing campaign strategies and sharing airline-related knowledge.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.