Founded in 1981, ATR has become world leader on the market for regional aircraft with 90 seats or less. Since its creation, ATR has sold over 1,500 aircraft to over 200 operators based in more than 100 countries. ATR planes have totalled over 28 million flights. ATR is a joint partnership between two major European aeronautical players: Airbus Group and Leonardo. The ATR headquarters are located in Toulouse. ATR is ISO 14001 certified, the international benchmark for respecting the environment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to ATR and Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by ATR and Airbus.
Description of the job :
Within ATR's Engineering Division, working as a Certification Office Specialist, your mission will be to coordinate the certification activities between ATR and Authorities, in order to obtain the certifications approvals and/or foreign validations.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main missions will be:
- To contact the authorities for the Certification Application according to PART 21 regulation
- To know and understand the new regulations CS 25, 26, CRI, CAI, CARI or FAR 25, Part 121 and IP's if applicable
- To perform the analysis and synthesis of the regulation paragraphs applicable to a modification dossier, identifying any risk or repercussion and informing the concerned specialists or departments
- To negotiate and agree with the Authorities, the Certification basis of a Modification
- To negotiate and agree with the Authorities the Means of Compliance applicable to the Certification basis of a Modification
- To establish and get the Authorities approval of certification programs, necessary to demonstrate compliance with the applicable regulations
- To organize any necessary contact and meeting with the Authorities and / or manufacturers specialist concerned by a modification dossier
- To monitor and control the evolution of the certification activities, until the approval of the Modification dossier, in agreement with the planning agreed with EASA, or with the foreign validation Authorities (FAA, TCCA)
- To ensure consistency between the A/C definition note, the list of Type Certificate Changes and the standard and optional Changes
- To be in contact with the foreign authorities for the validation of the modifications and have knowledge of the foreign regulations (FAA and TCCA).
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.