Founded in 1981, ATR has become world leader on the market for regional aircraft with 90 seats or less. Since its creation, ATR has sold over 1,500 aircraft to over 200 operators based in more than 100 countries. ATR planes have totalled over 28 million flights. ATR is a joint partnership between two major European aeronautical players: Airbus Group and Leonardo. The ATR headquarters are located in Toulouse. ATR is ISO 14001 certified, the international benchmark for respecting the environment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to ATR and Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by ATR and Airbus.
Description of the job :
Within the ATR Legal & Compliance Directorate, management of Export Control & Compliance matters, ensure compliance with national and international laws and regulations for ATR and its subsidiaries ensure awareness and provide training on the above matters
Task & accountabilities :
Management of the Export Control and Compliance matters for ATR and coordination of subsidiaries in the area structuring of the Export Control and Ethics and Compliance systems and organization in ATR and its subsidiaries
Within the scope of Export Control:
• Collecting and analysis of information regarding Customers & Suppliers submitted by the Commercial Directorate and Program and Customer Services Directorate and Procurement Directorate, performing screenings within ?Know Your Customer? and ?Know Your Supplier? processes
• Collecting and analysis of information collected from suppliers or members of the GIE as to the classification of the items they supply
• Management of matters and tools relating to the export of aircraft, parts, services, documentation etc.
• Relationships with customers, suppliers and stakeholders in the field of Export Control
• Relationships with administrations in charge of Export Control and drafting and management of licenses obtained from relevant administrations
• Define the requirements for, and put in place, tools for the management of Export Control information and awareness within ATR
• Participating in putting into place and up-dating of all Directives and Processes linked to Export Control
• Organisation of the information and training of ATR staff on Export Control issues with an impact on ATR activities
• Support in negotiation of export control provisions in ATR's contracts
Within the scope of Ethics and Compliance:
• Analysis of requests regarding sponsorships and donations, gifts and hospitality, conflicts of interests, business support initiatives and consultants
• Relationships with customers, suppliers and stakeholders
• Relationships with administrations in charge of Ethics and Compliance
• Organization of the information and training of ATR staff on Ethics and Compliance issues with an impact on ATR activities
• Participating in putting into place and up-dating all Directives and Processes linked to Ethics and Compliance
• Support in negotiation of contractual documents relating to sponsorship and donnations
• Implementing of regulations concerning Ethics & Compliance
- Describe precisely the activities of the position and all the interactions
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.