Founded in 1981, ATR has become world leader on the market for regional aircraft with 90 seats or less. Since its creation, ATR has sold over 1,500 aircraft to over 200 operators based in more than 100 countries. ATR planes have totalled over 28 million flights. ATR is a joint partnership between two major European aeronautical players: Airbus Group and Leonardo. The ATR headquarters are located in Toulouse. ATR is ISO 14001 certified, the international benchmark for respecting the environment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to ATR and Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by ATR and Airbus.
Description of the job :
Within Working Party Planning service, part of Working Party department (Product & Services Department), mission for the applicant is to define technical means to support aircraft working party. Working in very close relationship with Production service but also other ATR technical and spares services, he/she will also accurately follow supply chain processes and be physically part of the Working Party (off site and Toulouse Francazal ).
Task & accountabilities :
• Be part of aircraft damage assessment mission, in close cooperation with ATR Engineering department,
• Define kit list required to support aircraft Working Party or Technical Assistance.
• Define tools requirement list.
• Prepare Work Package in accordance with Part 145 regulation and interact directly with CAMO department,
• Ensure logisti follow up of all parts and tools required to support the Working Party
• Follow aircraft maintenance task completion and update project (Working Party) planning accodingly in close cooperation with Production team.
• Keep CAMO and Customer informed of the good progress of the Working Party.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.