Founded in 1981, ATR has become world leader on the market for regional aircraft with 90 seats or less. Since its creation, ATR has sold over 1,500 aircraft to over 200 operators based in more than 100 countries. ATR planes have totalled over 28 million flights. ATR is a joint partnership between two major European aeronautical players: Airbus Group and Leonardo. The ATR headquarters are located in Toulouse. ATR is ISO 14001 certified, the international benchmark for respecting the environment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to ATR and Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by ATR and Airbus.
Description of the job :
Reporting to the Head of GMA Repair Management, the main roles and responsibilities of the Repair Technical Analyst are:
• To contribute actively to the GMA Repair Cost Base optimization.
• To bring technical Support to the WW GMA Team.
• To analyse and support all matters related to Engineering on Components, Main Elements, Landing Gears and Engines.
• To lead and/or support any project related to Engineering and Technical knowledge.
• To support RFP campaigns and its associated needs and determine new work-scope whenever necessary with the permanent willing of bringing added value for ATR.
Task & accountabilities :
• To provide Technical expertise (i.e. define repair work scope, determine historical ?K%? subparts consumption rate) to the Procurement department during commercial negotiations (RFI-RFP).
• To visit Supplier's facilities, assess and challenge their way of working and determine all possible improvement opportunities.
• To support the development of any project that would require technical expertise such as but not limited to Cost base reduction initiatives, MRO Partnership project including innovative and dynamic work scope.
• To be the ?End-to-End? accountable for dedicated projects such as but not limited to Maintenance Digitization, Approved Repair Solutions (DER/DOA or even PMA).
• To monitor repair costs and set recommendations in case of deviations, need for adjustments or best practices to be deployed to the World Wide ATR repair network of the approved repair stations.
• To identify, analyze and prepare reports on warranty rates, no fault found units, chronic rogue units, premature failures, calculate Component's reliability and removal exchange rate.
• To develop technical improvement plans towards Suppliers in coordination with all services involved (Quality, Procurement, Engineering, Fleet Performance).
• To support the WW repair team administrators on all technical issues related to repair orders (i.e. shop finding reports and quotes analyses including CIDs).
• To complement all type of presentations in front of Suppliers or for internal use that will be needed for dedicated performance reviews and way forward decision making.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.