Founded in 1981, ATR has become world leader on the market for regional aircraft with 90 seats or less. Since its creation, ATR has sold over 1,500 aircraft to over 200 operators based in more than 100 countries. ATR planes have totalled over 28 million flights. ATR is a joint partnership between two major European aeronautical players: Airbus Group and Leonardo. The ATR headquarters are located in Toulouse. ATR is ISO 14001 certified, the international benchmark for respecting the environment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to ATR and Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by ATR and Airbus.
Description of the job :
Within the Engineering Structures Department, the jobholder will contribute to all structural activities related to Type Design/Type Certificate changes from the technical evaluation of the request/need up to the certification of the change.
He/She will follow the design development (through PDR, CDR) in liaison with other ATR Engineering Departments and Partners Design Offices (Leonardo/Stelia/Airbus), advising and supporting the understanding of applicable regulations and Means of Compliance and their constraints and contributing to design reviews by providing certification expertise.
He/She will contribute to the continued airworthiness process carrying out preliminary investigations on structures-related in service events affecting the safety of the operations and will also be involved in the aircraft structures quality improvement process by analyzing defect reports, defining or proposing solutions, in order to obtain better product reliability and lower maintenance cost.
Task & accountabilities :
• Contribute to all structural activities related to a TC change from the technical evaluation of the request/need up to the certification of the change.
• Carry out investigations on structures-related in service events in a continued airworthiness framework.
• Coordinate laboratory activities for technical expertise of recovered parts from in service aircraft analyze test/laboratory reports to identify failure root causes and propose design solutions.
• Liaise with partners and suppliers design offices (Leonardo, Stelia, Equipments suppliers) and follow up the design and investigation activities under their responsibility.
• Participate to meeting with EASA for certification of major changes and continued airworthiness issues on structures related topics.
• Provide transversal technical support to other ATR departments in the framework of quality investigations (ISQS, Working groups) or external communication (TPS, Talk about, meetings with customers).
• Provide technical support to airlines for queries concerning design evolution/configuration.
• Contribute to technical documentation update (e.g. CMM, AMM, JIC, Service Bulletin).
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.