Founded in 1981, ATR has become world leader on the market for regional aircraft with 90 seats or less. Since its creation, ATR has sold over 1,500 aircraft to over 200 operators based in more than 100 countries. ATR planes have totalled over 28 million flights. ATR is a joint partnership between two major European aeronautical players: Airbus Group and Leonardo. The ATR headquarters are located in Toulouse. ATR is ISO 14001 certified, the international benchmark for respecting the environment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to ATR and Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by ATR and Airbus.
Description of the job :
ATR Working parties Part 145 organisation provide worldwide support to ATR customers with aircraft repair activities further incident, or aircraft retrofit (STC, S.B Embodiments), accordingly team of License mechanic and/or avionic (B1/B2) will be assigned to aircraft location to perform repair scheme, under ATR Part 145 agreement and until aircraft release with ATR EASA CRS documentation, or CoC, and under a Team Leader management.
In addition ATR Working Parties Part 145 organization with main base maintenance center at Francazal - France , perform aircraft customisation, retrofit, and maintenance schedule activities on new and second hand aircraft, and accordingly Licence mechanic and /or avionic (B1/B2) are assigned to perform aircraft Work package, and under a Team Leader management.
Task & accountabilities :
1. To carry out the inspection and certification of work define as per work package within the scope of their authorization.
2. To ensure that all work performed in connection with maintenance are in accordance with the requirements / recommendation of the OEM. While carrying out the maintenance work wherever applicable, approved schedules should be followed.
It should also be ensured that approved methods, procedures and materials are used in carrying out the said work.
3. To ensure all work sheets, inspection schedules, logbooks, maintenance records are properly completed and certified. The documents are to be maintained as required by ATR M.O.E document which described any procedure in the respective part of the documents.
4. To ensure that the snags observed during the inspections are rectified in an approved method. Major defects and rectifications will be promptly reported and dealt with.
5. To ensure that tools and equipment's used during maintenance are in serviceable condition.
6. To ensure that only approved materials and parts are used and the approved spares have necessary documentation and certification before installation are to be followed.
7. To ensure that while handling equipment's, tools and carrying out any servicing of aircraft or components etc... necessary caution & safety procedures are to be followed.
8. Prior to undertaking certification work the team leader shall ensure that License mechanic and/or avionic (B1/B2) have their Licence current and valid, they have necessary skills to perform the work and have undergone necessary trainings, including continuation training in the preceding 24 months. To ensure all technicians / apprentices follow all relevant safety practices and procedures at all times.
9. Ensure team planning and resource are allocated to their tasks, all Man-hours are well recorded within WO, and team MH reported to commercial department PSAP
10. To carry-out Work package complete review, prior aircraft release , and perform aircraft CRS or CoC as needed
11. Manage his team to accomplish all requirement tasks, as per planning
12. Accomplish all manager administration tasks with employee, such as leaves, mission validation, etc...
13. Perform employee annual performance review, and set objectives
Ce poste exige une connaissance des risques potentiels de non-conformité. Le/la titulaire s'engage à agir avec intégrité, fondement du succès, de la réputation et de la croissance durable de la Société.
En soumettant votre CV ou votre candidature, vous autorisez Airbus à utiliser et stocker des informations vous concernant à des fins de suivi de votre candidature ou de futurs emplois. Ces informations ne seront utilisées que par Airbus.
Airbus s'engage pour la Diversité. Nous encourageons toutes les candidatures indépendamment de l'origine sociale et culturelle, de l'âge, du genre, du handicap, de l'orientation sexuelle ou des croyances religieuses.