Founded in 1981, ATR has become world leader on the market for regional aircraft with 90 seats or less. Since its creation, ATR has sold over 1,500 aircraft to over 200 operators based in more than 100 countries. ATR planes have totalled over 28 million flights. ATR is a joint partnership between two major European aeronautical players: Airbus Group and Leonardo. The ATR headquarters are located in Toulouse. ATR is ISO 14001 certified, the international benchmark for respecting the environment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to ATR and Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by ATR and Airbus.
Description of the job :
ATR Working parties Part 145 and Part M organisation, require a logistic & Administration Officer to support day to day activities with Purchase request, purchase Order, KPI follow-up, materials requirements, logistic shipment, PSAW and PSAP staff support with planning, agenda, qualification follow-up and administration, IT support function (EBI, etc..), financial data record and follow-up.
Task & accountabilities :
1. Ensure Purchase requisition, and Purchase order , and follow-up, covering PSAWP , and PSAP requirements and needs with SAP , and MIS IT tools
2. Launch Repair Ordering and follow-up for working parties
3. Ensure shipment launch and follow-up for Working parties tools to off site working parties
4. Provide all monthly KPI follow-up from PSAW, and PSAP to ATR requestor
5. Support all PSAW and PSAP employees with admin functions , agenda
6. Record and follow-up all employees qualification
7. Support all IT needs for staff
8. Record PSAW and PSAP financial data in tools
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.