Carbon60 have a new role available for a B1 Licensed Engineer (Q400) to work a 3 months contract opportunity in Germany.
We are looking for an EASA Part 66 B1 LAE who is type rated and recent on the Bombardier DHC 8 400 (+ Embraer 170/190 is advantageous but not essential) to work on a line station in Dusseldorf, Germany.
The contract is due to start ASAP and will initially run on until April 2018
Further details of the role include
· Shift: 7 days on 7 days off
· Hours: Nights with on call hours during the day
· Contract length: 3 months
· Rate: £360.00 per day
· Package: Flights and accommodation provided
· Overtime: On call paid at £30.00ph (minimum 3 man hours paid per call out)
The successful B1 Licensed Engineer will need to be
· Flexible with hours
· Happy to work nights
· Able to provide log books/work sheets to show recency on Q400 (+Embraer 170/190 if applicable)
· German security clearance is a bonus however not essential as we can provide this
In order to apply, you will need to provide the following
· Initial HF + HFR, FTS 1+2, EWIS
· Right to work in the UK
· EASA Part 66 B1 License
· Type cert: Q400 (+Emb 170/190 if applicable)
· Recency proof- Log books, work sheets, previous approvals etc
Please contact the Carbon60 Exeter team if you have any questions
We look forward to hearing from you
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.