B1 Licensed Engineer
Carbon60 have an exciting new position available for a B1 Licensed Engineer with type ratings on A320 CFM56 and LEAP to work a permanent position based in Bristol.
- Completion and on-time delivery of maintenance tasks on the customer aircrafts in compliance with the contracted services and customer expectations
- Perform inspection, repair and modification work as well as component replacement based on current authorization and training level
- To communicate at all times with customer liaison engineers, MCC and customer service reps to ensure that they are fully informed of any developments
- Responsible for the standard of work carried out by yourself and those under your control
- Compliance with regulatory rules and regulations
- Ensuring the equipment, tools and premises in your charge are maintained to satisfactory standard and that discrepancies are reported to the appropriate departments, both within and external to the company
- Delivering highest level of health & safety and quality standards in industry
- Improve your work environment, compliance with continuous improvement standards
- Must be able to work shifts including days, nights, weekends and bank holidays
- Other duties as may be required from time to time
- Valid B1 EASA license
- Type rating on A320 (CFM56) and LEAP engines
- Human Factors, Fuel tank safety and EWIS Certificates
- Proof of right to work in the UK/EU
- Flexible to work day and night shifts
- UK Driving License
- Evidence of current type ratings (Letter from Quality)
- MRO and Line Maintenance Experience
Summary of role details
- Hours: 10.25 hour shifts. 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
- Salary: Dependent on type ratings held and experience + Shift allowance
- Location: Bristol
- Line Maintenance
- Overtime, when available
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Stakeholder Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Free Onsite parking
- Company life assurance
For more information regarding the permanent B1 Licensed Engineer position based in Bristol please call Carbon60 Exeter on 01392 420613 or apply via website.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.