- Company : Resource Group
- Localisation : Madrid - Spain - Community of Madrid
- Position : B2 B737 Licensed Engineer
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2017-11-15
B2 B737 Licensed Engineer
On behalf of our reputable client, a leading European airline, we are searching for a B2 B737 Licensed Engineer to join their growing team located in Madrid on either a permanent or contract basis.
The business is steadily growing and, as a result, requires a B2 Engineer with experience working on B737-300/400 aircraft.
• EASA Licence
• Valid and current type rating on B737-300/400
• Demonstrable experience working on a B737 aircraft
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Experience with Boroscopes and engine changes is ideal
• Both permanent and contract opportunities available
• Negotiable salary depending on experience
• Madrid base
• 7 days on / 7 days off OR 15 days on / 15 days off
• 10 – 12 hours per day
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either based in Madrid or are willing to relocate then please contact Emma Race at our Basingstoke office for an initial, confidential discussion.
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.
- Start date : ASAP
- Term : Permanent
- Experience Required : Beginner / Young graduate
- Salary :
- References : AEROCONTACT-1533571992
- Activity area : MRO
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to B2 B737 Licensed Engineer