- Company : JAM Recruitment
- Localisation : Bedfordshire, Bedford - Midlands de l'Est, Royaume-Uni
- Position : Bid Manager - Aerospace
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2018-05-25
ROLE: Bid Manager - Aerospace
LOCATION: Bedfordshire commutable from Milton Keynes, Northampton and Bedford
SALARY: £40,000 - 50,000 + Bonus + Benefits
The company that innovating and exciting are developing a ground (air?) breaking product that is set to revolutionise part of the Aerospace sector. As part of the company growth we are looking for a Bid Manager to join the Business Development team.
As Bid Manager you will join an established team to taking responsibility for delivering bids and proposals including customer requirements, solution development, generation of work statements and delivery. This will be to ITTs as well as innovative approaches to new potential customers who may not realise that this type of product exists.
As the preferred candidate for the role of Bid Manager you\'ll:
#Have a background in Bid Management is a regulated sector such as Aerospace or Defence
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a pioneering business as Bid Manager readying its product to go into full production. If you have a desire to work for a company that is looking to break the mould then this could be the ideal move for you!
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Start date :
- Term :
- Experience Required : 5 to 10 years
- Salary : £40000 - £50000.00 per annum + Bonus + benefits
- References : BBBH68924_1527253529
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Bid Manager - Aerospace