- Company : Electus Recruitment Solutions
- Localisation : London - UK - Greater London
- Position : Business Development Manager - Electrical Engineering
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2017-11-24
With your experience developing business and leveraging contacts within data centres or similar large buildings, you can make an immediate, positive impact to my client. You will be expected to have a good understanding of engineering and be able to read engineering drawings.
You will be based from home. Clients are UK-wide but with a large concentration in London.
You will be working for a market-leading provider of Uninterrupted Power Supplies (UPS).
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
The position of Business Development Manager includes:-
- Developing and maintaining a network of clients
- Identifying and capturing opportunities with new and existing clients
- Manage your own time and sales pipeline
- Qualify prospects and arrange appointments
- Support the Bid Team during the bidding process to increase win ratio
- Liaise closely with sales support and engineers
- A new business development hunter
- Sold to data centres or similar, relevant organisations
- Experience in engineering, preferably electrical
- Able to read engineering drawings
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
Business Development Manager
£50-55K + Car + Bonuses + Benefits
Keywords: Business Development, Engineering, Electrical, power supplies, UPS, data centres, hospitals, financial centres, research facilities, farming, pharmaceutical, medical facilities
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Start date :
- Term :
- Experience Required : 5 to 10 years
- Salary : £50000 - £55000 per annum + Car, bonuses, benefits
- References : 894148_1511541798
- Activity area : Sales and Marketing
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Business Development Manager - Electrical Engineering