- Company : JAM Recruitment
- Localisation : West Midlands, Coventry - Midlands de l'Ouest, Royaume-Uni
- Position : Buyer - Indirect
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2018-05-18
Indirect Buyer Responsibilities
Purchase goods, materials and services to ensure that the company operational needs are met, taking into account price, quality and delivery and to ensure continuity of supply.
This role may include some limited people management responsibility. The job holder may take responsibility for a specific project or hold a larger remit in terms of purchasing responsibility.
As the Indirect Buyer ...
To succeed in this role of Indirect Buyer you\'ll have experience of a similar role, ideally within engineering . Any experience of procurement.
The business is a famous Automotive brand with an iconic reputation that is noticed globally.
As a their Indirect Buyer you\'ll receive a very competitive package including a basic salary of up to £40,000 plus 25 days holiday plus UK statutory days, healthcare cashplan scheme, salary sacrifice pension scheme, access to childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme.
To apply for the position of Indirect Buyer, please send your CV to Samantha Bowers via the "Apply Now" button.
**PLEASE NOTE - Job interviews are taking place imminently so respond today**
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
- Start date :
- Term :
- Experience Required : 2 to 4 years
- Salary : £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
- References : BBBH68088_1526630792
- Activity area : Aerospace Manufacturing
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Buyer - Indirect