C++ Technical Software Lead Engineer with proven track record of working in commercial environment on software projects based Leatherhead
You will be part of a team developing world-leading Ground Penetrating Radar and Integrated Communications Environment products. Design, coding, debugging, testing and maintenance of software for embedded applications encompassing both low-level microprocessor code as well as higher level software designs running within an embedded operating system environment, working with hardware and software engineers. Development and implementation of embedded algorithms, peripheral drivers, protocols, human-machine interfaces and documentation of the same.
My client designs and manufactures active and passive avionics antennas and electronic control systems for military and civil communications, navigation and search and rescue applications.
Responsibilities and Experience of C++ Technical Software Lead Engineer
· Delivery of new software within agreed timescales and to budget.
· Managing a small team and delivering robust code.
· C/C++ working on embedded programming experience of both low level and high level code
· Object Oriented Design and Programming experience
· Embedded processors experience
· Experience of interfacing with hardware devices
· Software development life-cycles and processes
· Leadership/managing teams experience
· Experience of requirement analysis both internal and from the customer
· Software architecture
· Competitive base salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Matched contribution pension
· 3x Salary Life Assurance
· Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Principal C++ software engineer in Leatherhead Surrey on the right bank of the River Mole in Mole Valley and at the edge of the contiguous built-up area of London.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.