Our aerospace client, a subsidiary of a world leading aircraft manufacturer, that specialise in aircraft interior engineering services from initial design to aftermarket engineering changes and securing regulatory approvals have multiple Cabin Interiors Engineer opportunities at their growing facility in Frimley, Surrey.
Applicants should have worked within an EASA Part 21J DOA, an OEM of aircraft interiors or an airline cabin interiors environment with either a design or certification engineering background.
To support the design and certification of aircraft interior modifications by generation, review and approval of certification documentation to demonstrate compliance with relevant regulatory and customer requirements.
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager and working with the global engineering services team in order to identify design requirements and their associated solutions for active and upcoming aircraft cabin interior reconfiguration projects and third party equipment integration.
- To be a technical focal for certification issues relating to Interior Integration and Cabin Safety for Design Changes.
- Develop substantiation documentation in order to demonstrate compliance with relevant regulations and provide compliance verification functions when not directly involved with the compilation including;
- Test plans and reports
- Design reports
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis
- Compile engineering accomplishment documentation, drawings and instructions for continued airworthiness including;
- Engineering drawing
- Service Bulletins / accomplishment instructions
- Aircraft and component manual supplements
- Where required, review and approve documentation produced by other members of staff or by suppliers to provide assurance of successful showing of compliance with relevant customer and regulatory requirements.
- Current or recent employment within the aerospace industry working with an EASA Part 21, Subpart J Design Organisation.
- Able to demonstrate a comprehensive working knowledge of EASA regulatory and applicable airworthiness requirements including CS-25, JAR-25 and FAR 25 requirements.
- Previous experience as a Cabin Safety & Interiors Compliance Verification Engineer (CVE) is desirable.
- Knowledge and experience of aircraft interior reconfiguration programmes with a high level of attention to detail and capability of reviewing design packages.
- Knowledge and experience of integration / installation of third party equipment / product on large aircraft platforms.
- Ability to work on multiple programmes with varying level of requirements efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and show flexibility to changing situations / demands.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.