An exciting opportunity has arisen for a CAD Programmer to create CNC production programs using CAD-CAM software.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that are dominating their market place, with huge expansion plans, fantastic training and enviable retention of staff.
As the CAD Programmer you will:
* Create CNC production programs using CAD-CAM software (drawings provided)
* Train all CNC Operators to use all CNC machines to appropriate standard
* Print AutoCAD drawings for drilling
* Convert .dxf to workable drawings for cutting and CNC process
* Draw in AutoCAD text files and print to scale
To be successful in the role of CAD Programmer you will have the following skills and experience:
* Experience creating CNC programs using CAD-CAM software
* Be able to provide CNC support (Pratica and Biesse)
* Good verbal and written communication skills
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £27,000 - £30,000 depending on experience and an industry leading benefits package.
To apply for the position of CAD Programmer, please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the \'apply now\' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn