Initial calibration, routine calibration and maintenance of test and measurement equipment.
- Ensure that both factory and proprietary test and measuring equipment is maintained in line with current procedures
- Carry out calibration and repair tasks in accordance with departmental processes and procedures
- Maintain calibration test records and update databases
- Check and complete all paperwork associated with C&M tasks in line with the Department procedures
- Maintain to the highest level, workmanship standards and quality standards.
- Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the Department
Role requirements (skills, training and qualifications)
The successful candidate should be a team player who is able to demonstrate customer focus. They should also have proven planning and organising skills and be flexible and adaptable
- Formal technical Engineering/Craft Apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21
- 5 years relevant experience in a calibration & maintenance environment
- Manual handling training
- ESD training